Ashland Coworking Office Space
Do you need great place to work in a quiet, relaxed, inspiring atmosphere with like-minded, passionate freelancers, entrepreneurs and telecommuters who work hard and want to get things done? Our co-working space is for you.
Whether you’re looking for a space for only a few hours, a couple days, a few weeks to a couple months or even an occasional use of the conference room, we can accommodate your needs, temporary or long term – right here in the middle of downtown Ashland.
Downtown Ashland is a vibrant area with many good restaurants and coffee shops, Lithia Park, Oregon Shakespeare Festival and hiking trails all within a few blocks.
Join us here at Rogue Coworks shared office space and use one of our standup desks (adjustable to sitting height) or counters. These are much healthier for you if your work normally involves sitting for long periods of time. Don’t worry, chairs are available!
- Fast internet access via WiFi
- Conference room for 8 with large TV and 4’x8′ whiteboard
- Printer, fridge and espresso maker
- Luxurious massage, facials, mani/pedi, skincare, salt cave in on-site spa @ Zagorska Oasis
- Great Mexican food and drinks in on-site restaurant and bar @ Taqueria Picaro
Options for joining us:
- Quick stop workspace – $10 per hour or $35 per day
- Floating workspace (pick an open spot and it’s yours for the day) – $175 per month
- Use of conference room – 4 hours free per month
- Dedicated workspace (keep the same workspace from day to day) – $255 per month
- Keep your own 24×7 server at your workspace – $35 per month
- Address and mail/package delivery – $25 per month
- Use of conference room – 8 hours free per month
- Conference room with 4’x8′ whiteboard and 55″ TV with Chromecast or HDMI cable – $25 per hour for members and $45 per hour for walk-ins (full day rate is $245)
Rogue Coworks locations in Ashland include:
- 107 E Main St (another entry through 64 N Pioneer St) in the Ganiard Opera House
- 33 N 3rd St in the Underground Marketplace – FILLED